This page aims at showing projects and academic work produced using SPRING (Georeferenced Information Processing System) technology.
List of academic work using SPRING uploaded into INPE´s digital library: Digital Library
The pre-requisites for acceptance are:
- Projects and academic work must have been developed using Spring;
- The main areas of application should be: Agriculture, Urban or Rural Cadastre, Cartography, Forestry and Environment Studies, Geography, Geology, Oceanography etc.
- All submitted projects and academic work will be analyzed by our technical team before approval and publishing on the page. An email will be sent confirming the approval.
- This academic work will not be considered scientific publication;
- INPE is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, the content, opinions or materials available.
Form for ePrint submission (academic work that hasn´t been published yet in the Spatial Sciences area):